The city and insurance will cover expenses of getting us back to where we were, but we’re going to take this opportunity to be better than ever. Help us multipurpose/redesign our basement, adding a small black box performance and rehearsal space plus a classroom for our TheatriKids youth program!
Volunteer positions specifically for restoration. Except painters, all the others should be skilled professionals.
- Construction Workers
- General Contractors
- Air Conditioning
these require experience and some we are able to teach.
- Corporate Support Representative
- Assistant Marketing–Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Artists—external building murals
always welcome to get involved in other areas of the theatre’s normal
operations. Most of these do not require
experience—just responsibility and a eagerness to learn.
- NAU Intern Recruitment
- Community relations—downtown
- Assistant Costume Designer
- Assistant Set Designer
- Assistant Lighting Designer
- Assistant Stage Manager
- Associate Producer GCTS
- TheatriKids Teaching Assistant
- Audience Surveys
- Preview Nights
- Drama Club Coordinator
- And we love discovering new actors, too!